Whether you are interested in starting a business, expanding your business, working for someone else’s business or touring the U.S. as a musician or artist, Fisher Cataliotti can help you, just as it has helped countless other individuals and entities.
We speak business immigration and are fluent in the following non-immigrant and immigrant visa (“green card”) classifications:
- E – Treaty Investor / Trader;
- L – Intra-company Transfer of an Executive or Manager / Specialized Individual;
- O – Individuals of Extraordinary Ability in the Arts, Sports, Sciences, Business, Academia, and the like; and
- P – Internationally Recognized Athlete / Member of an Entertainment Group.
Immigrant Visas (“Green cards”)
- EB-1 – Individuals with Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors/Researchers, Multinational Managers or Executives;
- EB-2 – Individuals with Advanced Degrees / Exceptional Ability / National Interest Waiver (NIW); and
- EB-5 – Immigrant Investors.
From start to finish, we at Fisher Cataliotti stand with our clients when they need us to help communicate with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (“USCIS”), the U.S. Department of Labor (the “DOL”), the applicable U.S. Embassy or Consulate abroad, and/or U.S. Customs and Border Protection (“CBP”), to make sure that our clients are not left alone at any point in the process and ensure that any issues are remedied as quickly and congenial as possible.
We understand and appreciate that immigration can be stressful due to the uncertainty involved and therefore, we aim to minimize that stress as much as possible with years of experience and success.