Fisher Cataliotti helps both U.S. based and non-U.S. based clients structure their organization so as to (i) finance ventures; (ii) acquire businesses; (iii) meet regulatory requirements; and (iv) maintain the flexibility to expand or contract as necessary or desired. Some examples of the services we provide within our international practice include:
- Structuring business entities for international expansion;
- Coordinating cross-border mergers and acquisitions;
- Negotiating international business disputes;
- Acting as international regulatory counsel;
- Advising about governmental relations; and
- Immigration matters.
As a boutique firm that advises clients how to best structure their international operations, we are often asked what separates us from other firms; the answer is that we are a multilingual team that is (i) culturally sensitive, (ii) intimately aware of emerging issues in the global marketplace, and (iii) internationally experienced. And because we also have strategic relationships with local counsel throughout the world, we are able to provide a full spectrum of sophisticated and tailored services.